It's the final week of the love month. Here's Listen to your heart by the Swedish pop duo Roxette.
Amanda @ Bloggin with Amanda hosts Musical Monday
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? Always had home-cooked lunches
5. Is religion a crutch? Religion has not mattered to me in the last 13 years.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? Basketball
7. Do you consider yourself rich? It depends upon what you mean by 'rich'
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
Answer: C. Shall We Dance comes to mind.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? That I was flying to London in a few hours.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Sex of course
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? and your smile has been a disguise...
Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing
Uneventful Sunday last week. I browsed golf equipment at Thaniya Plaza until my stomach gnawed. I sat in the first restaurant I could find, and this is what's above my head -
Ebie and Arlene host Our Weekend Memoirs