Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What's for breakfast?
Fried mackerel with white radish and red tomato garnish, steamed rice, toast with chicken spread, banana and DXN's Lingzhi coffee
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Lament the plight of uncited authors whose words are prominently used as shout outs on FB. How meticulous a job copying and pasting could be?
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Fae. (Hemlock Goblinglitter skewers Tinker Bell)
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Just one or two. The rest haze out before I'm awake.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
Gossamer wings. Flitter flutter Mary Cicely Barker.
7. Name a food that describes you.
Dragon fruit. A multitude of dots as multitudinous as zits and reasons to celebrate life. Relatively nocturnal too.
8. Today you are wearing:
9. What's in your pockets?
A malong has no pockets
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I sang in the faces of my boys. Son begged me to stop. Poodle howled in great annoyance.
11. What's the last song you heard?
The Cranford theme song
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Glenshee, Glen of the Fairies!
14. What's for lunch?
I'll get to that when I get to that
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Drink tea and publish a coffee book
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Northanger Abbey. Decrepit castles, a cricket-favoring tomboy far from nursing a dormouse or watering the rosebush, mysterious chests, a mother who did not die giving birth. Jane Austen grills Udolpho. Now I'm gonna google Ann Radcliffe.
17. What's for dinner?
Samok oi! (The fridge is full. Go help yourself)
18. A favorite part of the day is:
When I'm full and reading what I want to read
19. Are you happy?
I'm enchanted. Therefore I must be.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
More or less 50
Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing