Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What has been your longest love relationship? A love relationship has yet to come for me. If I ever get lucky like that. Otherwise I'm in love with my happy life nowadays.
2. What was the last gift that you received? A bottle of martini and a red Chanel purse: my duty free loot. A gift from me to me.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Museums, books, and cafes I haven't yet tried
4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? Lake District
5. Who's your cell provider? DTAC
6. What's your favorite mall store? Central
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) Monkey sitter
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? Nobody until I have safely tucked it all in. Travel agent after treating close family and friends.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Phd scholarships and rescue helicopters
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Two months ago. A lounge pianist friend performed sacred music. I don't get to see such contradiction or transformation everyday so I went.
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? Trained to spot propaganda, I thought that whirl on weapons of mass destruction was one.
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Restaurants and neighboring countries we haven't explored
13. When was the last time that you cried? Can't remember; not a crying type
14. What food do you hate? Canned MSGed animal entrails
15. What do you like best about yourself? I can spend long bright days in my own utopia
Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing