Skip to main content

Salmonella-less

Our Weekend Memoirs: Yellow
Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing



The VP passed by, waving, "Mae, I got a meeting on the 12th floor..." shifting my reverie from Bonito chocolate cake to the realization that most of those I voted for in the latest national election are now in office. The convenience of absentee voting. A hanging similarity zooming into a daydreamer's line of vision.
The Thai monarch and the new Philippine president have the same identity color.
*****************************************
Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part Two
Please scroll up for Our Weekend Memoirs



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl's Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It has 65 questions, so we'll do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you rent movies often? I buy them or just go to the cinema

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Total Eclipse of the Heart clip in my youtube faves, which is in my netbook which is in my room

25. How many countries have you visited? about five; excluding capitals where people changed aircrafts

26. Have you made a prank phone call? nope

27. Ever been on a train? gimme French TGV

28. Brown or white eggs? salmonella-less

29. Do you have a cell-phone? I'll have one for a boarding pass sooner or later
30. Do you use Chap Stick? in the tropics, no

31. Do you own a gun? would a toy gun count?

32. Can you use chop sticks? on a tiny, slippery cube of soft tofu, oh, that too

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? nobody

34. Are you too forgiving? I don't even easily forgive lol

35. Ever been in love? I have been neurotic a couple of times

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? I haven't checked Facebook today yet

37. Ever have cream puffs? not really a fan but sometimes I have them

38. Last time you cried? an hour before hitting an airport

39. What was the last question you asked? What question will I ask?

40. Favorite time of the year? vacation time

41. Do you have any tattoos? nope

42. Are you sarcastic? not if I don't want to

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I'd like to see how deterministic systems can be engineered into becoming predictable

44. Ever walked into a wall? literally and on both sides


Comments

Hootin Anni said…
very clever on the egg answer!!

My Stealing for today...do come by and join me if you can.
Hazel said…
Anni, it's what shot thru :D
Jenn Valmonte said…
That's a very great color for an orchid!

You can check out OWM post HERE.
Hazel said…
ShutterHappyJen, agree... nature does wonders. yellow is not my favorite color but I don't mind it on any flower
I am Harriet said…
It's funny how many people said they had to check what their friends were doing on Facebook.

Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/things-ive-learned-with-entrecard-and-chop-sticks/
Hazel said…
Harriet, yeah...lol ... FB is the new camping ground
Maude Lynn said…
I'm neurotic, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...