Pages

Saturday, 3 July 2010

Iron Man

Small Talk Six: Red, white, blue
Please scroll down for Weekend Funnies

Today's STS topic is 6 things you love that are red, white or blue. These are some of my faves:


1

heliconia-bali.com

2
dreamstime.com

3
peopia.com

4
shibawi

5
Back Talk

6
Visit MomDot for more STS

*************************

Weekend Funnies: Iron Man
Please scroll up for Small Talk Six

Ever wondered what Iron Man does for his living?
v

v

v


scroll down


v


v


v


(courtesy of OM2)

Visit Shakira and Gattina for more funnies.

Happy weekend, everyone!

11 comments:

Thom said...

Excellent list my friend. i love 5 and 6 the best. And I just cracked up about Iron Man. I don't know why I didn't think about that LOL> Well done. Have a great weekend :)

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this is just too good a play on words...IRON...man. Gotta love it.

My 'Ninja' Turtle

Rossel said...

i love Iron Man's pic. lol!

Hazel said...

Thom, I didn't think about it either. And after I scrolled down and saw what he does, I was still kinda... he does what?...... LOL!

Anni, yeah.... I love it when a play on words gets funny like this:D

Rossel, says it all, doesn't it? :D

Bing (PinkLady) said...

wow, iron man in his best form ever! LOL! i love #6 in your list. happy weekend!

Indrani said...

Great ones Hazel, the third one is tempting. ;)

Hazel said...

Bing, you'd wonder what would make him look his best... there he goes...lol!

Indrani, i got some of no. 3 :)

moorebloglife said...

Very cute for the weekend funnies it gave me my morning laugh!

http://moorebloglife.blog.com/2010/07/02/weekend-funnies-4/

Rossel said...

hi Hazel! i have an award for you. you can check it here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/07/thank-you-peachkins-of-blowing.html

thank you and enjoy blogging.

Ebie said...

Haz, what a suspense scrolling down to see Mr. Iron man!!!

Love pearls always, love them in any form and color!

P.S. Busy ug kapoy ko,kay ga relieve ko ug 2 ka tawo ga vacation. They are back now so I will be blogging by week's end.

Hazel said...

moore, i'm glad it made you laugh

rossel, thanks, i'll pick it up maya-maya

Ate Eb, duha pa jud ang gi coveran nmo, makabusy gyud diay. glad you're back. visual treats na naman :D