Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing
Visit Our Weekend Memoirs
Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part One
Please scroll up for Our Weekend Memoirs
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl's Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It has 65 questions, so we'll do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
it was my kiddo so a thousand times yes
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was shopping for cacti in a Mandragora greenhouse
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
ice cold Pepsi
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
if the subject is worth it
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
in denominations of 100
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I use an ice cream spoon
15. Do you like your hair?
when it's recently been to the saloon
16. Do you like yourself?
most of the time
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
if it's on him, why not
18. What are you listening to right now?
the hum of my e-fan
19. Are your parents strict?
Ma is, Pa was my partner in crime (way to go Pap, see you on the other side :D)
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I don't dislike it
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
celebs in the academic world, yes. Scientists are not really dull. And if politicians count, I introduced a governor to a graduating class. We had to talk briefly before either of us faced that packed auditorium.
Visit Sunday Stealing