Skip to main content

T-shirts and computer skills

Small Talk Six: 6 T-shirts I've read and loved
Please scroll down for Weekend Funnies


Once I got stuck in a shop reading shirts on display. Most were yahoo and google-related. Elsewhere these are some I love:

1. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before righteous...

2. If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance I wonder how some skeleton would dance on two left feet :D

3. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
my search result says Napoleon Bonaparte uttered this. I think the general meant it to be a tactical secret for his men

and these are not from the shop:

4. Don't wake me. I'll wake you. my son's; I used to worry about the pooch farting near the crib

5. My middle name is Trouble the kid wearing this was smiling sweetly next to his Dad; thought my own son should be a proud owner of this shirt too. During unlucky days he is Mr. Trouble Extraordinaire

6. and a friend was given this shirt to wear, 'on a dare,' according to her. The shirt never got past our hotel room, but I remember being amused.


Hear over to MomDot for more STS.

*****************************

Weekend Funnies: Computer skills
Please scroll up for Small Talk Six


This ought to make you feel better about your computer skills. If you skip any you have to read the last one. Unbelievable but supposedly all true!

Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?
===============

Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Tech support: Would you click on 'start' for me and...
Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.
===============

Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Tech support: Do you have a color printer?
Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.
===============

Tech support: Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7.
Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters ?
== =============

Customer: can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five stars.
===============

Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.
================

Tech support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it? ===============

A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: 'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'
===============

And last but not least...
Tech support: 'Okay Colin, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Colin.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: 'P'.....on your keyboard, Colin.
Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!

Once again, thanks to OM2)

Visit Shakira and Gattina for more funnies.

Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

Hootin Anni said…
Your left or my left....now THAT cracked me up.

My Saturday post
Hazel said…
Anni, glad it made you laugh :) I used not to know @. LOL!
Anonymous said…
Love all the T-Shirts. I can so picture them. Those technical support questions just were too funny. The Netscape and IE ROFLMAO!! You know what the problem is here that it is so true. I can't believe the questions I get and these are just so typical. I just shake my head and laugh. It's too much. You made myt day :) Have a great weekend :)
Amanda Moore said…
I thought I was dieing when I read the "cant print in red" but then I read further down to getting the circle around the "a" Oh my gosh too funny!Have a funny weekend!
Ms D said…
Too funny! Great tshirt choices :)
Hazel said…
Thom, it's on the netscape and IE that I LOLed the most :)))

moore, the circle around the a too! rofklao....... =))

Shop with Me Mama, they're fun and funny :D
Chubskulit Rose said…
Hi pretty sis, it's been a while, kamusta?
Hazel said…
hi sis, ok lang. nakaraos din :D
Ebie said…
Haz, you got me cracking up on every tech support questions. Windows and desk, all right!

OK, one more t-shirt you forgot:

God knows HUDAS not pay!
Hazel said…
Ate Eb, grabe abi nako ako na angpinaka ignoy sa computer hahahahah.... HUDAS not pay - tama!

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...