Please scroll down for Weekend Funnies
Once I got stuck in a shop reading shirts on display. Most were yahoo and google-related. Elsewhere these are some I love:
1. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before righteous...
2. If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance I wonder how some skeleton would dance on two left feet :D
3. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
my search result says Napoleon Bonaparte uttered this. I think the general meant it to be a tactical secret for his men
and these are not from the shop:
4. Don't wake me. I'll wake you. my son's; I used to worry about the pooch farting near the crib
5. My middle name is Trouble the kid wearing this was smiling sweetly next to his Dad; thought my own son should be a proud owner of this shirt too. During unlucky days he is Mr. Trouble Extraordinaire
This ought to make you feel better about your computer skills. If you skip any you have to read the last one. Unbelievable but supposedly all true!
Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Tech support: Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7.
Customer: can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Tech support: How may I help you?
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
And last but not least...
Once again, thanks to OM2)
Happy weekend, everyone!