Skip to main content

Knock on wood


Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stolen from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


 Cheers to all us thieves!

                   The Lower 40 Meme

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Lorel

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. I survived my ex and divorce. A war would be like eating shelled peanuts.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? There was a straw

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee. Used to perfect spelling quizzes. Nowadays when I go blank, I go blank., eg. could not spell poeple.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Many times when I was a kid

7) How fast can you type? Fast enough to finish thesis before I ran out of moolah to finance the rest of grad school 

8) Are you afraid of the dark? I'm curious of the dark.

9) Eye color: Black. Kevin says it's dark brown. Whatever.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Give me a nice comfy bed

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? When there were a thousand rose petals to sprinkle on the tub, Maneeya Ville days

12) Do you knock on wood? If it's someone I don't want to die or be harmed, yes.

13) Do you floss daily? I used to follow the cue of a dentist aunt....

15) Can you hula hoop? Yes.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Another yes.

17) What do you want for Christmas? Singapore

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? No idea

19) Do you talk in your sleep? When I was a kid I was told I did

20) Who wrote the book of love? Jane Austen who else?

Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing

Comments

Shahz said…
Happy Sunday stealing..
Michelle said…
Stopping by to say Hello and thanks for commenting on my blog.

My sister could do the hula-hoop.
I never learned how.
I am Harriet said…
Loved your peanut/Ex analogy.

Have a great rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/who-wrote-the-book-of-love/

Monday Mayhem is now Posted!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...