Pages

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Tears are a language

To me there is a difference between crying and shedding tears. Maybe I think that way because I say I never cry. But I do shed tears. This video is not what I planned to share on my first TSMSS from a hiatus. But I visited a bloggy friend today and I just went, 'Oh no!' Before I realized it my was face breaking. Tears fell. I know I will never be able to picture Anya's heartbreak . I can only choke, and having lost a loved one too, feel the pain with her.

To Anya, her daughters and Kareltje, I hope this song helps assuage your grief.


Amy Wyatt hosts Then Sings My Soul Saturday

12 comments:

Thom said...

I agree with ya on this but that didn't bring tears to me. Now watching the miners in Chile rescue...that did :) Nice video though :)

Hazel said...

Well, Thom, I guess the video is meant to comfort, not to bring tears to your eyes :) I was sweeping my floor yesterday while the Chile miners rescue was going on on CNN. I swept my tears along with the dust to the bin :)

yvette said...

what a sweet way to comfort Anya

love

hip-chick said...

What a beautiful song and it is done so well.

Mocha with Linda said...

I have always loved this oldie! What sweet memories and a great song.

Lisa notes... said...

Isn't it amazing how music can comfort us? Thanks for sharing this sweet music.

Michelle said...

This is a beautiful song.
My first time hearing it.

Mom Daughter Style said...

nice song

theemissarysfeet said...

i guess there's something wrong with my internet connection, i couldn't play the video, i click so many times but it really won't play on my computer, hope to get back soon,

Thank you for stoppin by on my blog.

Blessings!

jhunnelle

Cathy said...

That is so pretty, thanks for sharing it. Blessings ~

Indrani said...

Very nicely put across Hazel.
Heart is heavy here too.

Ebie said...

Nice tribute to Anya and her family. I was teary to read about W's passing.