Skip to main content

Ticked off creepy

Musical Monday: It's Hard to Say Goodbye
Scroll down for Monday Mayhem

In 1993 Asia's songbird Regine Velasquez and Canadian singer/songwriter Paul Anka recorded what was then Laura Branigan's Foolish Lullaby. That looks like a creepy period drama going on while the song is sung. Can anyone tell me what's the title of that film? (if it's a film or what)


Amanda @ Bloggin with Amanda hosts Musical Monday

Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop

*****************
Monday Mayhem: Are ya ticked off?

1. What ticked you off last week while you were on your way somewhere? attractive little fashion shops; they distracted me off my main purpose to browse antiques.

2. Who in your house really ticked you off and how did they do it? a reading lamp that died on me without saying goodbye

3. What politician or political event really ticked you off last week? I stay away from politics because they tick me off all the time

4. Tell us what ticked you off on TV last week. the entire TV disappeared. thanks to the storm

5. What ticked you off online last week? not having enough time to go online

6. What celebrity ticked you off last week and how? don't care enough about any celebrity to be ticked off

7. Tell us something food related that really ticked you off. insane toaster that burned my honey oat loaf


Harriet @ Harriet and Friends hosts Monday Mayhem

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh i get it. When anything gets burnt it's the toasters fault. Now lets see, here, who sets the controls on the toaster, puts the toast in there, plugs it in and determines if when it pops up if it's done good enough or not...oh wait I know...The damn toaster...gee...that took me some time to figure out. Politics tick me off all the time as well. :) Love this song my friend. They have good voices and sing this well together. Really enjoyed it :) I subscribed to this channel and put it as a favorite. Thanks for sharing :) Have a great week ahead...Oh and just between you and me, Amanda has a new badge for MM :)
Hazel said…
Thom, lol! my insane toaster is actually broken and I'm just tolerating it because I don't want to buy a new one for reasons you will know soon enough. Just between you and me, I got the badge now :D
Artsnark said…
Sounds like quite a week ;) At least the coffee maker worked, I hope
Amanda Moore said…
Hazel, what a great video! I am going to try to get some info on it.... it has me really curious now. The gal in it looks so much like Celine Dion but I am sure it is not her. Maybe it was from a movie? Any way if I find anything out I will get back to you! Thanks for playin' sweetie!Have a great Halloween!
Anonymous said…
Hmmmm now you've got me really curious...A move maybe? CJ maybe going to start running the toaster? LOL WOOT!!! between you and me ... it looks good :)
I am Harriet said…
Sure hope you were able to treat yourself at one of those distracting shops!



Thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/what-ticked-you-off-last-week-while-you-were-on-your-way-somewhere/
Jewel said…
Uggh burnt toast is the worst! What ticked me off? The rainy season kicking off the internet connection in Cambodia so I couldn't talk to my bf!
Artsnark said…
Thanks for stopping by Hazel. The same singer has another creepy old tune for the kiddies called
Here comes the Boogeyman
Anonymous said…
No idea what the movie is, but it sure makes for a creepy video.
Ebie said…
No clue either....

Re: toaster: Just scrape off the burnt side put a pat of margarine or butter and sprinkle some sugar...that would be a great merienda....
Hazel said…
ArtSnark, and so it did. the toaster :D

Amanda, I'd love to know if you find anything. I do think it's Celine on the background.

Ah Thom, you're so positively perceptive. I have this feeling your guess is usually correct :)))
Hazel said…
Harriet, thank, I did.

Jewel, oh sorry about that. I hope you get to talk again with your bf without interruption. Soon.

ArtSnark, thanks for the info
Hazel said…
Alice, it does... some romantic-paranormal period piece going on, don't you think?

Ate Eb, right. That's what I actually do if I have lots of time but when I'm rushing for something else, pagkasungot hehehhe

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...