Skip to main content

Eskina

There's a brief introduction about Pictures of Life (Hulagway sa Kinabuhi) on my sidebar just above the Bisdak links. An English version of this post is available below for friends & visitors who do not read Bisaya; and well, for fun in linguistic exercise as well.

E as in Eskina
Gusto ko moguwa kay naa koy buhaton sa banko pero pagdungaw ko pa sa porch kahilakon man ang langit. Mokober pa gyud ko rog taga Business Administration department nga absent busa puyo. Magtangla nalang tingale kos eskina hangtud mahuman ning diskarte sa lecture hall. Traynta minutos nalang sulod nako. Kada adlaw ko ni malabyan nga eskina.


Ang ubang entre sama ani tua sa Bisdak Bloggers.

Corner (Eskina)
I wanted to leave the campus for a bank errand but when I gazed out the porch I was greeted by gloomy skies. A colleague from the Business Administration department is absent today and it's just my luck to be chosen to cover for him, so I have to stay put for two periods :(  In thirty minutes I'm getting into the lecture hall. When this is done and I breeze out, I'm seeing this corner again. In fact I pass by the same spot everyday. 

Comments

Ebie said…
Muapil unya ko ani para mabaid ang akong Binisaya!
Bogie said…
ka nindot sa eskina. Ug sakto ka nga murag kahilakon gyud ang langit!
gengen said…
Sakto kaayo imo entry...Salamat sa pag-apil naa pod ako ...
""rarejonRez"" said…
nindot siguro magtambay diha sa imong eskina ba. pero hadlok tan-awon ang nasuko nga panganod o. murag daku-daku gyud ang ulan nga ibundak ana. :)

akong EHEMPLO gusto ka motan-aw? pastilan, maka-nganga gyud ka sa kanindot mo-gitara aning bataa. :)
Unknown said…
magbitbit ug payong yads, aron maka lakaw hehehe
Hazel said…
di madalag payong kung makabundak ulan dri yads :-) mohirit pang baha
January Zelene said…
ayaw jud kalimot sa payong miga.. hehe

Nia ako mga nindot nga hulagway Letrang E ug angEnhinyero hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...