Pages

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Four freakin things


Today we ripped off a blogger named Mejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


Four Places I go:
1. book & antique shops 
2. museums & art galleries
3. farms & gardens
4. restaurants & tea rooms

Four Crushes I Have:
1. Seth Grahame Smith
2. Robert Langdon
3. Don Henley
4. Vin Diesel

Four Smells that I Love:
1.  the earth after a storm
2.  rare book section of libraries
3.  home-cooked meals
4.  lavender night body lotion

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
2. The Adventures of Sherlocke Holmes
3. Antiques Roadshow
4. that one-time interview of Bongbong Marcos by Kris Aquino

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Ladies in Lavender
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Good Will Hunting

Four Recommendations:
1. Explore
2. The world does not stop for your grief so stop worrying.
3. Celebrate life
4. Peace out

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1. Bud
2. Thom
3. Harriet
4. Hootin Anni

Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. my part-time job
2. my other part-time job
3. the insane novel I am writing
4. things in my bucket list

Four bands that I love:
1. Eagles
2. Bon Jovi
3. Aerosmith
4. Queen

This post is linked with Bud's Sunday Stealing

6 comments:

Anya said...

Happy Easter
or Happy Weekend
to all from
Kareltje =^.^= Betsie >^.^<
Anya :)

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_qJwxjYQk


_♥♥_♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
_♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
__♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥_____
____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
___♥___________♥
__♥_____________♥
_♥____♥_____♥____♥
_♥____/___@_____♥
_♥______/♥__/___♥
___♥_____W_____♥
_____♥♥_____♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥

Hazel said...

How lovely! Thanks, Anya.

I am Harriet said...

You've got me wanting to go to the library to smell. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-four-people-that-id-love-to-read-their-fours/

ham1299 said...

Good movie choices. I love the way it smells after it rains, too. :-)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I could have easily included the four bands that you did. Interesting people choices. (And thanks!) I wish that Thom and Anni still played. I miss their craziness...

Hazel said...

I miss their craziness too :)