Sunday, 19 April 2009
Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme
1. My uncle once : took me and my cousins to a rare breakfast near the fish section in the town market. Actually it wasn't his original plan, but because five of us (his nieces) jumped on his truck right when he was driving slowly out the gate, he got rid of our noisy girly, chatter by making us eat sweet sticky rice and rich hot chololate.
2. Never in my life : have I seen a ghost.
3. When I was seventeen : I was attending a boarding school in a beautiful, rural location.
4. High School was : not bad
5. I will never forget : that I am supposed to be going somewhere idyllic as soon as possible.
6. I once met : and played with a friendly dog in the Yorkshire Moors.
7. There’s this girl I know who : is already approaching her 40s and has never had a boyfriend ever
8. Once, at a bar : I wanted to get the hell out and eat some tasty salad in a french restaurant!
9. By noon, I’m usually : doing a lot of work already
10. Last night : I and my kiddo arrived back in Bangkok from visiting temple and palace ruins in Lopburi.
11. If only I had : the power to eliminate all the bad in this world....
12. Next time I go to church : I will try to listen to the sermon.
13. Susan Boyle : sounds like a woman's name to me, or should I google her?
14. What worries me most : is shoved out my life til I find a solution to not worry about it anymore.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : my golf umbrella, Harry Potter books and boxes of shoes.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : my wall.
17. You know I’m lying when : I use adjectives that don't match the nouns and verbs, lol.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : are the cozy afternoons at home.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : (or I want to be) a combination of Katharina and Bianca.
20. By this time next year : I wish I'd be back to where I traipsed in 2006.
21. A better name for me would be : Bored.
22. I have a hard time understanding : Math.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : take up Psychology.
24. You know I like you if : I like to spend time with you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : whoever helped me win the award.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I find out I don't mind listening to either if I want to.
27. Take my advice, never : do rock climbing if it's bungee jumping you fancy.
28. My ideal breakfast is : toast with butter, fried mushrooms and baked beans, coffee with cream, chicken sausage and pineapple juice.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : always played on my computer.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you come during the town fiesta.
31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul
32. Why won’t people : stop fussing about unimportant details?
33. If you spend the night at my house : you'll find out that lights are turned off when it's sleeping time.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : nothing; granting it's my wedding to the man of my dreams.
35. The world could do without : racism.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : not go where I want to go.
37. My favorite blonde is : JK Rowling.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : rulers.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : spoiling my son and my pooch.
40. And by the way : I got to go eat my lunch now.
Play Sunday Stealing here.