Pages

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Halloween debut

All my life I have never been to a halloween festival or party. But since I frequented cyberspace, what with all the hype, I thought I should try it if there's a chance. So when a friend rang to see if I was interested in one, I went in a heart beat and

1. traipsed Khao San Road with friends, where the party was

2. admired an antique BMW motorbike

3. posed beside two decomposing kids

4. wore a borrowed battery-operated pair of horns

5. watched how a young drunk in high heels sway and drop to the ground

6. stared at a waved sign: Beer - Fucking Good!

7. dropped 1 baht on a beggar dog's bowl

8. folded my arms beside an emaciated male zombie badly in need of a mammogram

9. took a shot at a gawking skull with big teeth intact

10. offered my neck to a loch ness mutant

11. checked out prices of witches' hats

12. ate calamari

13. drank margarita

Glad I lived to tell the tale.

Megan and Janet host Thursday 13.

20 comments:

Danielle said...

lol! Love it! Great list. I take pictures by decomposing kids all the time, though it may be a different type of decomposing kids! lol! Happy T13!

busy91 said...

wow what a night! Sounds like you had fun!! Happy tt.
My Thursday 13

Hazel said...

Danielle, there's a possibility they may be similar :D

Hazel said...

busy91, yes I did

i beati said...

#10 funny

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Welcome to Halloween :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/how-to-not-be-the-obnoxious-self-promoters/

Brenda ND said...

Hmm. Sounds like quite the event. I'm glad you survived to tell the tale. Happy TT!

Hazel said...

ibeati, Harriet and Brenda, thanks :D

Alice Audrey said...

All in battery operated horns? I love it.

Heather said...

See, this is why I avoid State Street at Halloween. All the freaks and no margaritas. Hope you had a good time!

CountryDew said...

Must have been quite a night! Good for you for going.

Anne said...

Sounds fun! What happened to the drunk who fell? =)

kandyblossom said...

Sounds like a fun adventure. Glad you survived and enjoyed it.

Happy TT!

Adelle Laudan said...

And a good time was had by all. Sounds like a fun time!
Happy T13!

Hazel said...

Alice, I was lent green horns; friends wore red and pink :D

Heather, no margaritas? that's no fun indeed lol! In this street party margaritas overfloweth

CountryDew, yeah I'm glad I went

Hazel said...

Anne, she was pulled back to her feet by an embarrassed looking guy, most probably Le Boyfriend lol!

Kandy, glad I survived it. Sober hahah!

Adelle, thanks.

sherilee said...

Sounds like quite an adventure! Thanks for sharing.

leechbabe.com said...

Sounds like a fun night :D

Marita
My Thursday 13

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Whew! You must have beat after all that party hopping!

Luv the post

Ebie said...

I'll drink to that margarita! And more calamari fritti!