Skip to main content

The 5000 Question Meme, Part One

Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Who are you?
a Sunday Stealing participant

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
flexible - love high heels and eat-outs - son always comes first.
 
3. When you aren't [sic]memes like this one what are you doing?
reading or daydreaming

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Biology, English, Math

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To maintain the happiness I am experiencing now or be happier

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Caressing my adaptation of Chretien's  grid

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The happy stage

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Child-like hopefully

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Check, please.

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
It's a beautiful life by Ace of Base

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Nope

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Better and (although it's not McDonald) I'm loving it.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Shit-faced people in 1997 are still shit-faced in 2011.
 
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Curl up in bed with a book of course.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I'll take the lights. With a giant pair of sharp scissors.

16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
We're good.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I can play oblivious to things or people I don't like.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Life is full of crap but it doesn't mean you can't make it beautiful or happy.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
This again? I'll transform my answer: a nun who teaches the choir to sing Seven Bridges Road and plays Desperado on the piano.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I think so.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I like to balance both. If I had my way I would want to give, give, give.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It depends upon what is at stake or who is involved.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Those few minutes of labor pains before they drugged me.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
My son's recent diagnosis.

25. Who have you hugged today?
That would have been my son if he was with me right now.

This post is linked with Sunday Stealing

Comments

kat said…
Anong daydream mo Haze hehehe.

Happy SS.
Hazel said…
na napublish na raw kat ang nobela ko nyahahahah
Good answers, though I've no idea what Chretien's grid is (but good look with your adaptation). Cool that you're in a happy stage. Haven't heard of Ace of Base in years. More nuns should be into the Eagles. Have a great Sunday!
Hazel said…
Thanks, Eerie. I'll remember your luck when I reach the goal.
I am Harriet said…
I love it- "check please".
I hope everything is all right with your son.


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/woohooo-spring-break/
Hazel said…
He's fine. Thanks, Harriet. We just have to put more work on therapy.
Becca said…
Great answers! What is Chretins grid?

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...