Sunday, 6 March 2011
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
It's Sunday and I'm working. Brilliant.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
30 something baht for coffee on my way to work by and by
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Venus. A change would be nice. Otherwise Earth obviously
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Some head of another department on the 12th floor
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The Final Countdown. I don't have it yet actually, but I so want it. Where's that tech savvy niece...?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Ecru & black warm silk
8. Do you label yourself?
A farm girl at heart
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
St. James. I'm off to work in a few minutes.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright, but heck it depends upon what you are doing
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. What does your watch look like?
The last one I wore was as wide-faced as my father's watch. Those they wore in the 70s
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Staring at an email from Copenhagen University
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Your booking with Wilding Golf has been confirmed . Please park at Interchange Bldg, 4th fl. and take the elevator down to B2.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
A two-minute walk away. I can see it from my porch.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing