Skip to main content

Until your heart stops beating

Musical Monday: Supermassive Black Hole
Please scroll down for Monday Mayhem

Stephenie Meyer's writing prowess is my weekend-with-Monday-and-Tuesday-off drug. I've never actually read anything until now. Not into much of the fan mania either. I'm using the books to soothe crazy nerves over future stuff I'm dealing with. As far as the movie goes, this has to be my fave scene and tune.

Visit Amanda for more Monday music.

***************************

Monday Mayhem: Top Ten Repeated Meme Questions
Please scroll up for Musical Monday


Today's meme is The Top Ten Repeated Meme Questions. You know, the questions that we see always popping up in memes all over the place. This is your chance to have fun answering them. Choose a cartoon character, celebrity or someone in the news to answer them as. For example, if you are a fan of Homer Simpson, answer the questions as if you are really Homer.

Who are you answering these as?

1. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you? A cold one, a space heater and my Wuthering Heights

2. What is your favorite song? I debated between my (Bella's) Lullaby and this:


3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, tell us about them Jacob, my Jacob's...

4. When was the last time you cried?
When I found out I was in love with a mutt too!

5. When was the last time you laughed?
I'm happiest in the meadow with the lion

6. What is your dream job?
To be a full-time bloodsucker's wife

7. Are you sarcastic?
A bad liar

8. What was the last big ticket item that you purchased?
Concert tickets

9. What's your favorite movie? Face Punch


10. Use six words to describe yourself.
I wish I could marry both

Visit Harriet for more Mayhem

Comments

Risma Hutabarat said…
I don't like her and I hate the way she act as well. Can't they just replace this one with another girl who is more talented and charming? (sigh)

Risma
Hazel said…
Risma, owwww... sorry you feel that way. I'm more immersed on the books though
I am Harriet said…
A full-time blood sucker's wife. Could you imagine that?

Anyway, thanks for playin MM this week. I'm taking August off. If you have any thought about MM, please let me know.

Have a great day!
Amanda Moore said…
The baseball scene was awesome, we watched the movie at home and cranked the volume, when that song came on it made the whole scene so intense I loved it!
Thanks so much for playing MM this was a great choice!
Hazel said…
Harriet, maybe if the wife is no different from the husband lol...

Amanda, the baseball scene is one of my faves too, and of course the music i love it
Bud Fisher said…
Well done! I finally posted, a day late...
Tetcha said…
I love your answer to Question No. 10!
Hazel said…
Bud, aha... busy eh? :)

Tetcha, sometimes I scare myself thinking I could relate... lol!
Anonymous said…
The baseball scene is one of my favorites.

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...