Skip to main content

Chikuyoh Yakiniku

You know what happens when you live in a normally boiling hot city and it suddenly turns cold? Instead of staying where you are you wander... Half an hour into looking around your empty stomach growls and you remedy it with a cup of coffee -

And then you become curious what's on the other pages of the menu. 

Ok, that's my routine, sort of. A month ago this was what I experimented on: Chikuyoh Yakiniku @ Yagura Chaya Fumi. Loved it!

This post is linked with
and

Comments

Unknown said…
the hot miso soup is also my top choice.:p everything looks tasty.
Anya said…
It looks very delicious Hazel
Do you eat this everyday :P

Hugs from us all
Have a wonderful week-end
:-)
Anonymous said…
I think I'd love that as well. Looks delish :)
January Zelene said…
that's a lot of foods..:)

Don’t forget to visit My Food Trip Friday wink*
Chubskulit Rose said…
I can picture you as eating out everyday sis lol.

Looks sumptuous!

Spice Up Your Life, have a lovely weekend!
That is so delicious! I too love Japanese food and I love the miso soup whenever I am so hungry and have not had anything to eat, I want soup first before anything else. Hmmm... yummy!

Adin B
Hazel said…
chubskulit, ba't alam mo sis? lol!
Run DMT said…
What a yummy routine! Thanks so much for participating in our Friday Food Fight. You've been such a great supporter. :-) xox
Voting is now open ,so please invite your friends to vote for your post entry. Good Luck and Thanks!!!!
Chie Wilks said…
looking yummy ang mga foodies mo dito sis Des.kaso di kokilala ang mga ito..ang coffee lang hahaha

visit from FTF: my entry
anne said…
Suits for cold weather. or in rainy season
Yami said…
makes me want to have a cup of coffee right now. :)
""rarejonRez"" said…
that cup of coffee u have there looks very interesting! the aroma reached over here! lol.

btw, i got something for you: Tagged You Are! hope to see yours if u got a chance! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...