Skip to main content

Four freakin things


Today we ripped off a blogger named Mejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


Four Places I go:
1. book & antique shops 
2. museums & art galleries
3. farms & gardens
4. restaurants & tea rooms

Four Crushes I Have:
1. Seth Grahame Smith
2. Robert Langdon
3. Don Henley
4. Vin Diesel

Four Smells that I Love:
1.  the earth after a storm
2.  rare book section of libraries
3.  home-cooked meals
4.  lavender night body lotion

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
2. The Adventures of Sherlocke Holmes
3. Antiques Roadshow
4. that one-time interview of Bongbong Marcos by Kris Aquino

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Ladies in Lavender
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Good Will Hunting

Four Recommendations:
1. Explore
2. The world does not stop for your grief so stop worrying.
3. Celebrate life
4. Peace out

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1. Bud
2. Thom
3. Harriet
4. Hootin Anni

Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. my part-time job
2. my other part-time job
3. the insane novel I am writing
4. things in my bucket list

Four bands that I love:
1. Eagles
2. Bon Jovi
3. Aerosmith
4. Queen

This post is linked with Bud's Sunday Stealing

Comments

Anya said…
Happy Easter
or Happy Weekend
to all from
Kareltje =^.^= Betsie >^.^<
Anya :)

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_qJwxjYQk


_♥♥_♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
_♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
__♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥_____
____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
___♥___________♥
__♥_____________♥
_♥____♥_____♥____♥
_♥____/___@_____♥
_♥______/♥__/___♥
___♥_____W_____♥
_____♥♥_____♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥
Hazel said…
How lovely! Thanks, Anya.
I am Harriet said…
You've got me wanting to go to the library to smell. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-four-people-that-id-love-to-read-their-fours/
ham1299 said…
Good movie choices. I love the way it smells after it rains, too. :-)
Bud Fisher said…
I could have easily included the four bands that you did. Interesting people choices. (And thanks!) I wish that Thom and Anni still played. I miss their craziness...
Hazel said…
I miss their craziness too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...