Skip to main content

Enchantedly mine

Today we ripped off a blogger named Riona from the blog I Run Seattle. She states she got it from “the even-cooler-than-I-thought” Trish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What's for breakfast?
Fried mackerel with white radish and red tomato garnish, steamed rice, toast with chicken spread, banana and DXN's Lingzhi coffee

2. Do you read a newspaper daily? 
Nope

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Lament the plight of uncited authors whose words are prominently used as shout outs on FB. How meticulous a job copying and pasting could be?

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Fae. (Hemlock Goblinglitter skewers Tinker Bell) 

5. Do you remember your dreams?
Just one or two. The rest haze out before I'm awake.

6. Name something from your dream last night. 
Gossamer wings. Flitter flutter Mary Cicely Barker.

7. Name a food that describes you.
Dragon fruit. A multitude of dots as multitudinous as zits and reasons to celebrate life. Relatively nocturnal too.

8. Today you are wearing:
A malong

9. What's in your pockets?
A malong has no pockets

10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I sang in the faces of my boys. Son begged me to stop. Poodle howled in great annoyance.

11. What's the last song you heard?
The Cranford theme song

12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Always

13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Glenshee, Glen of the Fairies!

14. What's for lunch?
I'll get to that when I get to that

15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Drink tea and publish a coffee book

16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Northanger Abbey. Decrepit castles, a cricket-favoring tomboy far from nursing a dormouse or watering the rosebush, mysterious chests, a mother who did not die giving birth. Jane Austen grills Udolpho. Now I'm gonna google Ann Radcliffe.

17. What's for dinner?
Samok oi! (The fridge is full. Go help yourself)

18. A favorite part of the day is:
When I'm full and reading what I want to read

19. Are you happy?
I'm enchanted. Therefore I must be.

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
More or less 50

Bud Weiser
hosts Sunday Stealing

Comments

Chris said…
hi hazel! havent seen you awhile in mommy moments :D thought of dropping by your sunday stealing post :D
Shahz said…
hahahahaha... samok gyd mam? happy Sunday..
I am Harriet said…
Now you've got me wondering about that food.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/have-you-seen-the-twitter-pictures-of-irene-from-space/

Monday Mayhem is now posted!
anne said…
Malong always had a fine cloth, and it is more likely refreshing. Mine is up and its here thanks My Daily Mumbles
kim said…
hmmm.. interesting dream you had, lol! left you a KI$$, girl. hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The Local Fair?

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...