Skip to main content

The Heaven Eleven

Today we ripped off a blogger who got very upset that we posted her picture and gave her credit. So we have changed her picture and eliminated the link to her post. Now we will leave it alone. (Man, no good deed goes unpunished, no?) Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick? Victorian era in a heart beat

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme? If I were writing about something else it would probably

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?
Frankness, even if it's brutal

4. Could you adjust to life in another country?
Absolutely and happily (as I could hardly adjust to life in) and as long as it's not worse than my own country.

5. If you could study anything, what would it be?
How to fly a black hawk

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?
A fake Louis Vuitton sling bag

7. Which color do you wear most often?
Dark blue, it's my work suit

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?
First time by STYX. It's nostalgic to be reacquainted with a melody you haven't heard of in ages.

9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
"Do you know how happy I am to have you in my life?"

10. What would be your dream birthday cake?
A fairy cake

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
Fed myself strawberry cheesecake and velvet chocolate this morning

Bud Weiser
hosts Sunday Stealing

Comments

Shahz said…
shocks! I wish someone would say the same thing to me,, envy!envy! huhuhu!,,good for you..
Bud Fisher said…
Frankness is important... Thanks for playing!
I am Harriet said…
I use to buy those bags years ago at the flea market. They were great!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/whats-the-most-romantic-thing-thats-ever-been-said-to-you/

Join us for Monday Mayhem
Paula said…
I always wanted a Louis Vuitton, real or fake doesn't matter. :) Enjoyed your answers. :)
Kimmy said…
Ooh, Victorian era! Great choice!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...