Since I got into blogging a few weeks ago I have been fascinated no end by what I'm discovering. I'm willingly sitting long hours in front of my computer so I suppose I am enjoying the ongoing encounter. The word sister plays second fiddle in my life. Outside blogsville and inside the reality of immediate family - I come first and last. You could guess what I'm rambling about - yep, I'm an only child. Dolls, cats, dogs, Neverland princesses, ferns and cacti on milk cans, and cousins were my siblings while growing up. Receiving this sisterhood award is something I welcome with open arms (oh Arnel, I'm so having a crush on you, lol!). Cyberspace sisters? Fantastic concept! Imagine a warm smile on my face, genebei. Thank you for passing this sisterhood award to me.
Like I said, I'm a blogosphere newbie and still on a getting-to-know-you stage. I hope I am forgiven for not having that many sister bloggers to pass this award on to. For now I got Chris, Jona, and Arlene if they haven't received this award yet. (Baka maya-maya magkamukha na rin tayo hahah...) Later I'm passing this on again as soon as I find new lady bloggers with great attitude :)
The rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.