1. Loads of sunblock for loads of sunshine
2. Fun in blogsville
3. Someone got interested in Cj's good-as-brand-new crib. It didn't have to end up in the junk after all
4. That yummy durian ice cream yesterday
5. My CV is finally sent to a prospective employer after I procrastinated a bit
6. Good health despite late nights
7. Dirty rugs are all washed up
8. No chaos in my apartment this week
9. The slack I got yesterday from Him :)
10.Tomorrow is Friday, hurray!
and one more thing: I played "It should have been me and you" on youtube a few days back. The video showed images of Jesus all bloodied up on the cross, so I was wincing and was about to click minimise and carry on just listening, when Cj on the bed behind me, jumped up and down, yelled and pointed at the video, "Mommy! Jesus?! Jesus?!"
To me that was a wonderful surprise. Two years of solid buddhism in the school he's attending (and I haven't taken him to church in awhile) and he hasn't forgotten the REAL GUY.