Bucolic is listed on Dr Goodword's alphaDictionary as one of the most beautiful words in English. I typed it on google images and as I strayed, like I usually allow myself to when leisurely searching, I was led to words that reflect concepts appealing to me:
1. eclogue
2. denouement
3. cynosure
4. pianoforte
5. palimpsest
6. onomatopoeia
7. riparian
8. inglenook
9. petrichor
10. lilt
10. lilt
Share your Thursday Thirteen list with Megan and Janet.
Comments
My post
Adelle, so do I. I should done word lists sooner
Alice, it is to me too. And I like it as something of a reminder of the past
I just now got lost in the world of Palimpsest. That was fun.
I think its my age ........ LOL
:(
i also like the words surreptitious, copacetic and covet.
I am such a word nerd.
Anya, it's perfectly ok :)
Melissa, thanks
jehara, thanks for copacetic. it's new to me
Julia, yes it is :)
Ranting n Panting