Skip to main content

Breach and a basket

Tuesday Couch Potatoes: Breach
A tag follows


Films based on true stories get my attention. This one does. TCP theme this week is Spies and Espionage. Breach is about Robert Hanssen, an FBI veteran described as "America's most damaging spy." I call Breach a film about a spy who got spied on. Check the trailer:


*************

Tag: Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop
Please scroll up for Tuesday Couch Potoes

Thom of Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever tagged me with Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. Here's what to do:

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.


I am tagging:
Kikamz of Just About Anything and Chris of Chris Chronicles

Comments

Chris said…
i havent seen this movie... is this nice to watch?

thanks for the tag.. will do it soon :)
Anonymous said…
I haven't heard of this film. It sounds interesting. THanks for sharing.
Please click here for mine.
kamz said…
i still haven't seen this film mommy hazel.. the spy who got spied on? hmmm... looks very interesting. thanks for sharing the trailer. and thanks for the tag. will post this today.

thanks for joining us this week dear. next week's theme is Behind Bars. hope to see you again. till then, take care and happy tcp!
Anonymous said…
No purple? I'm amazed!!! I like the theme. Movie trailer was good and thanks for doing the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. Good cause :)
Rossel said…
a spy who got spied on? sounds intriguing and interesting. i will download this one. hope i can find this in torrents.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Hazel said…
Chris, good question. I ahven't seen this yet either :D

jo. frougal, i think so too

kikamz, you're welcome. being spied on when you're the one supposed to be spying is indeed interesting =)

Thom, I added a calendar widget yesterday and all the 'innocent' widgets disappeared. I tried this layout and the widgets are back lol... This was my first blogger widget anyway, and I like this too. Very much :D

Rossel, me too. But if I can find a DVD of this film later when I go shoppping, I will buy it
kimmyschemy said…
hmm.. sounds interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...