Skip to main content

Cars and kids


Noticed something awkward or funny in a vehicle? Ceejay's Dad's car has it. The ground floor parking of the Swiss trading company that employs Cj's Dad is reserved for executives. When he parks down there, his car becomes all the more funny-looking. I'm talking about a mickey mouse bumper sticker on it. And something worse than an executive's car with a grinning mouse sticking out the glass is that my computer got infected wiping out all my pictures. Disaster! I'm putting grief on hold. Below is a google idea of my rant.


image

Between ex-hubster's cars Cj seems drawn to the old one. I know why he prefers the old. It was his refuge when he was a yakking infant. Or ours. When CJ howls in the middle of the night the car is the ultimate solution. It's instant quiet once he's inside. Magic! Cj must have also felt some connection with it because it's what I drove until I was about six months preggy with him.

Yesterday Cj wanted to spend another hour driving those race cars in the mall. That is a source of argument as he's the only kid there. All other drivers are towering, young adults. He transformed into his Dad's car sporting Mickey among all those formal wheels at Berli Jucker. That's about it for CJ's ongoing experience with cars. Thank you fellow Mommies for using your imagination.

Moms are talking about cars and kids at Chris's Mommy Journey today.

Comments

Mommy Jes said…
waaaaah mommy sayang aman pics!!! kung ako yun naku! lalagnatin ako!!!

ahahah!

nwies zipline is fun!!! ang bilis nga lang kaya bitin kiddos ahhah =0

thanks for the visit!
Mylene said…
Cute sticker :)

You car becomes your son's comfort zone ;)
Anonymous said…
At lest Mickey isn't giving the finger. LOL Poor you and your infected computer. You never know CJ might turn out to be the next Richard Petty! :)
nice A said…
CJ found a refuge in your car. That's so unique of him.
Thanks for your visit. May you and your family have a great weekend ahead!
Anonymous said…
Cute mickey sticker :) It looks like a big new car :)
Mel_Cole said…
Happy MM! Nice Mickey sticker! You got a nice car!
Unknown said…
I agree with you hazel. even at the middle of the night just putthem on the car seat drive for few minutes and they're quite.
Hazel said…
Jes, ay binabalewala ko nalang muna at baka akoy maduleng sa kakaisip lol. I'm still hoping some computer expert can find a way to retrieve my pics. Right now even the recycle bin is empty grrrr

onlinemommy, yep, parang teddy :)

Thom, rofl.... I'm gonna chase Mickey with Donald Duck's ax if he showed me the finger

nice A, thanks

Chubs, wala syang pakialam du'n sa parking lot, feel na feel yata ang pagka Dad :D

Judy, it must be

Melcole of PA :-)

Shy, maybe because a car is a different surrounding from the crib
Anya said…
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh.....
Mickey mouse
MY FAVORITE :)))))
Lovely post Hazel ...

Enjoy your weekend
Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :-)
AC said…
oh.. if that's my car.. I'm Hello Kitty will be there.. LOL! but I felt sad about the pictures too.. sayang..
Chris said…
boys and cars.. what is THAT connection?!

happy mommy moments..

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...