Skip to main content

They're just breasts

What is it about men and nudity?


Particularly breasts... How can you be so interested in them?
I mean seriously: they're just breasts. Every second person has them. They're odd looking, they're for milk from your mother. What's all the fuss about?

In case you were wondering... that was Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) talking to William (Hugh Grant) the morning after they slept together. Notting Hill has been awhile. So have breasts. But not these features of the Woman and Child gallery at the Bangkok Arts and Culture Centre. They are fairly recent.

That's My World Tuesday is brought to you by the MyWorld team Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

Comments

Rajesh said…
Very interesting shots,
Anonymous said…
OMG. Only you would post about breasts. LOL. Well maybe not. Wonder what Dolly Parton tninks about them?
Noel Morata said…
aloha,

thanks for sharing a little bit about your world today, thats a very interesting show, i love the one appendige dropping from the ceiling!
Carver said…
Beautiful sculptures and I remember that scene from the movie.
Jewel said…
haha.. very interesting perspective..
Hazel said…
Rajesh, thanks

Thom, Dolly would probably think, were those previously mine? lol!

Noel, yeah the piece on the ceiling is interesting :)

Carver, there's something about that scene which made it curiously memorable

Jewel, how's the tour! gotta visit u by and by
Sylvia K said…
Fun post, Hazel and great shots! I remember that scene from the movie, too! Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for your visit/comment! Always appreciated!

Sylvia
Indrani said…
You have linked all. A concept presented well. :)
Ebie said…
I give credit to the artist! Hahaha, what cup sizes?

Love the third shot. The shadow made it to its pair!
Hazel said…
Thanks, Sylvia and Indrani

Ate Eb, probably size D or simply L as in Large lol!
Clarissa said…
OMG!!Mas malaki pa yata ang breast sculpture na yan kesa sa akin lol!Interesting!!
Anonymous said…
In my opinion, the package is many times much more interesting than its content.
There's an ancient Greek statue which looks nearly like the second photography of yours.
It is mostly hand and feet that I love to look at ;)
Anya said…
LOL
Very wonderful post !!!!!
:)
:)
No words !!!
Let the man give comments ;)
we have all the same
just another size ....... LOL
:)
it is not just men with a thing for breasts. My little dog likes to lay on mine, as if they were her personal bed.
Hazel said…
Melissa, cute! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...