Skip to main content

Alice Cooper's Bucket Seat

Saturday 9: Elected
Scroll down for Weekend Funnies

1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election? yes but with a unanimous attitude like 'is that so? oh... duh' the topic shifts quickly

2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide? this election's not for some of us

3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election? no idea

4. Can you go a day without laughing? hardly

5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love? in my case nowadays - yes absolutely

6. Have you ever been on stage? For what? all the time. to make a fool of myself

7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where? Fairyland

8. Any plans for Halloween? I'll celebrate it with Harry Potter 7

9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it? Thai national costume for women. It's the normal bridal wear in a Thai buddhist wedding

Crazy Sam hosts

******************************************

Weekend Funnies: Bucket Seat
Thanks to OM2.

So you think you know what a bucket seat is?

Shakira and Gattina host

Comments

I am Harriet said…
I like your fairyland idea :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/5-ways-to-know-im-obsessed-about-something/
Hazel said…
fairyland is some place one can always wake up and and get out from should the villains come :-)
Jewel said…
Oh my goodness.. look at the little baby in the bucket! Why does he appear to be naked when his brother is dressed very warm? hmm...

PS: I'm going to Cambodia December 21 for a 3 week trip between semesters.
Hazel said…
I did wonder about that baby... 3 weeks in Cambodia! How nice!
Hootin Anni said…
ROFLMAO!! Now that DEFINITELY gives a whole new meaning to 'bucket' seat. Too, too funny.
Hazel said…
It does indeed! LOL!
Ebie said…
Haz, I remember that song you sang when you were a little girl, so I disagree with #6.

Hehehehe, its called habalhabal sa Bisaya - Bucket seats!
Hazel said…
Which song, Ate Eb...oh I'm so getting younger lol!

Naa pud habalhabal diay ang mga pikot no? hahaha!
Ingrid said…
Very economic lol, sorry I missed this last week I was on holidays and couldn't visit you all.
Hope you will be there for this weekend's funnies !
I took it over because Shakira has not enough time anymore.
JonaBQ said…
gawd! they love taking the whole family in a single motorbike. the same here in the phils. but i haven't seen something like this. did you take this pic personally? funny and disturbing, ehe!

Heartifying!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...