Skip to main content

Whirl and rescue helicopters

Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!



1. What has been your longest love relationship? A love relationship has yet to come for me. If I ever get lucky like that. Otherwise I'm in love with my happy life nowadays.

2. What was the last gift that you received? A bottle of martini and a red Chanel purse: my duty free loot. A gift from me to me.

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Museums, books, and cafes I haven't yet tried

4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? Lake District

5. Who's your cell provider? DTAC

6. What's your favorite mall store? Central

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) Monkey sitter

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? Nobody until I have safely tucked it all in. Travel agent after treating close family and friends.

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Phd scholarships and rescue helicopters

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Two months ago. A lounge pianist friend performed sacred music. I don't get to see such contradiction or transformation everyday so I went.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? Trained to spot propaganda, I thought that whirl on weapons of mass destruction was one.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Restaurants and neighboring countries we haven't explored

13. When was the last time that you cried? Can't remember; not a crying type

14. What food do you hate? Canned MSGed animal entrails

15. What do you like best about yourself? I can spend long bright days in my own utopia 

Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing

Comments

Ixy said…
Now I'm curious what you'd want to do with those helicopters.
Hazel said…
lxy, I edited it to rescue helicopters :)
Mouse said…
Monkey sitter sounds interesting - I'm trying to recruit chicken sitters so I can go on holiday!
Hazel said…
lol! good luck on that one :D
insomnia said…
Canned MSGed animal entrails? Oh, dear, what is that and where do you buy it!? What animal?
And I thought SPAM was bad...lol
Hazel said…
MSGed animal entrails and SPAM = they are synonymns
Bud Fisher said…
Gifts to yourself are great! Thanks for playing...
Anne said…
Nice one…
Hi there!
Followed you here from SS, hope you can follow me back…
Here’s mine:
http://emotera.me/ss-the-nasty-meme-part-one/
Just for a Thought
Emotera
My All
My Prince  Macoi
Trying Hard Techie

Thank you.
reign said…
These rose tulips are very ideal to give as a gift to your love one... Very beautiful picture...

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...