Skip to main content

One Lovely Blog Award

Pensive Thoughts passed this One Lovely Blog Award to Delineating Des today.

I want to thank Tetcha for such a lovely gesture.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

A rule that makes one accept a nice award is amusing to me; something I don't find everyday. I follow it without issues :-)

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Thank God blogsville is filled with many lovely blogs, this is not difficult at all :-)

The online world is so much lovelier because of these lovely blogs. I am honored to pass the award to them:







ENROUTE TO LIFE

KARELTJE en ikke!!!

Her and History

The Main Ingredient

Rose's Obstacles and Glories

Kero's Celebration


Comments

Anya said…
Yeahhhhhhh ........
Thank you, Hazel:)
The lovely blog award
is an honor .......
We are very happy :)
I have it already but
that is just great,
a sign that they like our blog.........LOL
Hazel, thank you very much for the "Lovely blog" award.. I appreciate your thinking of me!

I'll get it officially accepted later today (I hope).. I still struggle w/time management and blogging...

thanks again!
Genefaith said…
thanks sis! post it as soon as I have time...Thanks for the greetings!
Cathy said…
Hazel, thank you so much for the lovely award and your sweet words. I love that award, and have received it before. I will add your name to it. I think I have it posted on my blog now.

Blessings,
Cathy
Ebie said…
Hi Hazel, thank you for this award. I have been bestowed with this award twice, but I can update and add your link. Hehehe, pwede ra pud Ate.... Next week or maybe within this week, I will post about Ghost Town, what used to be a booming mining town, became deserted and is now a Historic Park.
Genefaith said…
Hope you don't mind if I got a TAG for you. Please free to grab it in your free time.
GodsOwn/Bernice said…
You surprised me today Hazel..
Thanks for the award and compliment.I love you enjoyed your visit..Be welcome anytime
I will display this award and gave it further..
Blessings
Bernice
Kero said…
Hi Hazel! I am thrilled to receive something very special from you. I posted my award here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

P.S.
Hope we can exchange links. Let me know. Thank you!!
leslie said…
hi des! thanks for the award. i'm quite new to blogging and this is the very first award i received. means a lot to me.
got to believe said…
naku, i called you des.. (bec of the bog name). hazel pala. thanks again. =)
Tetcha said…
Thanks for doing this post. Have a great day!
Hootin Anni said…
Hazel, you're a dear dear blog friend!!

Thank you so much. I will post this lovely award with my sincerity...you made my day!!!
GodsOwn/Bernice said…
Hi Hazel

I post about the award you gave me here http://myjourney-godsown.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html
Have a blessed weekend
Bernice

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...