Pages

Saturday, 20 June 2009

TSMSS: We are the Reason

Although I believe in the story of redemption, I don't have the stomach to view crucifixion images. Except for the appalling violence (they make me flinch), I love watching this music video. Salvation is a beautiful thing to have. I remember listening to this song during dormitory worship back in college in the early 90s. I love playing it on the piano too.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

TSMSS is hosted by Amy of Signs, Miracles and Wonders. Visit her site to join or view more participants.

6 comments:

Angelika said...

Such a powerful song! Thank you for sharing .... also thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed the song "Eyes only for You".

Have a blessed weekend.

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, Hazel, thank the Lord for all He did for us!

Mocha with Linda said...

I love this old classic!

Lauren said...

powerful... wonderful! Thank you for this this with us!

Christina said...

I remember this song from a church I used to attend in the 90's. It was a small church in NJ and the first I joined as a young adult so this brought back a lot of memories.

Stacey said...

That is SUCH a beautiful song!!!!