1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite?
~ lots, and I have a hard time choosing between For Your Eyes Only and Diamonds are Forever
2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall?
~ not the mall but I did in James Bond Island in Phuket (Man with the Golden Gun filming location) as part of my honeymoon, and got my poor butt nipped by a fish that looked like it wore a distinctly red lipstick
3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?
~ you'll get bored asking me about hate. I love answering nooooooooooo
4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
~ why would it?...
5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
~ not buy. I ride mopeds, they're common on inner streets here. I'd like to see a bride riding a Harley to church and see the look on the priest's or minister's face
6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
~ jet ski
7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
~ did it only twice in my life and am not sure which one was last: that afternoon in the Bangkok suburbs (lol) or that evening (not me on the wheel but I cheered the ex on) against his sister's Mercedes Benz. We didn't tailgate for the sensation. We did it to not lose sight of their older brother, 3 traffic lights ahead, who was buying us dinner in a luxury restaurant, its exact address we didn't have time to google earth
8. What was the last concert that you attended?
~ Phew! Air Supply 9 years ago, and many others over the years. The Hallelujah Chorus, does it count? But well, I was on stage lip-synching pathetic alto parts
9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
~ I came close to tasting crocodile meat at ex-hub's country club and only because I was bored tailgating him from the golf cart. Sexy female caddies always seem to resort to flirting when they're bored too