Skip to main content

Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes

A girl friend regularly tries to keep herself in good physical shape. With dismay I look at my excess fat and do nothing else. A week ago while searching for work-related books, I saw a weighing scale near the restroom. Whoa! I gained 3 kilos I almost forgot to finish my errand. I know I need some form of motivation to move this approaching-40s body. Knowing myself to be lazy with exercise, I begin psychologically by looking at these ladies and hopefully get myself moving back to my 40-kilo frame.


I'm soo eating loads of ice cream and cakes when I reach my ideal weight, lol!

~ Musical Monday is brought to you by Jori and Diane ~

Comments

Anonymous said…
ROFLMAO at this. I loved it...especially eating the loads of ice cream and cake when you reach your ideal weight. Too funny. Great music choice for this as well. Well done my friend. Have a great Musical Monday :)
Oh love this song, it has been forever since I heard this one. I loved the movie too! Great Pick , hope you have a awesome Monday!
RA said…
Oww, I love this song! Thanks for reminding me of it. Have a wonderful week, Hazel :)
Amy said…
What a wonderful song. Eating ice cream is wonderful. Have a great Monday.
Diane said…
i've never heard this song. cute video!

and, hey, don't put too much importance on what the scale says! :)
Run DMT said…
You should have picked Sarah McLachlan's Ice Cream. ;-)

I love LeAnn Rimes voice. Great pick! Happy MM!
Anonymous said…
LeAnne Rimes has a great voice. Good song choice!
I like LeAnn Rimes a lot! And I know the feeling. I couldn't get the scales to budge until I took up jogging. Now... they are moving in the RIGHT direction!
Anonymous said…
Love LeAnne Rimes one of my faves and this was one of my favorite movies, great post!
Anya said…
Great song Hazel !!!
(I can also eat loads of ice cream and cakes ..... LOL
I have a good weight Yeahhh .....
I can eat all :)
Anonymous said…
Never heard this, great song!
Good luck with the diet!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...