Skip to main content

Monday Madness - Hot or not?

Harriet of I am Harriet hosts a new meme called Monday Mayhem . Today's the debut. From Harriet:

Thanks for joining us for the first week of Monday Mayhem!
This is the Monday meme that will differ from week to week.
Every Monday you can expect something new and different to keep you entertained.

Today's topic is hot or not.
Simply copy and paste this post into your blog post and tell us if you think each of the items are hot or not. Be sure to come back here and post a link to your post and visit the other participants.


Hot or not?
The mom jean - not
***

Hot or not? Tara Reid - not. The flat belly is kinda attractive, below that is gross, and I don't feel like liking swelling boobs set against a skeletal chest. She may have talents that make her hot but as far as this shot goes, she's not hot.

***
Hot or not?

yep - not. Is he a relative of William Hung?

***
Hot or not?

The Hardee Thickburger - hot

***
Hot or not?
This is it - hot

***

Hot or not? Napoleon Dynamite - not really. Is that his name? He looks like the book shopkeeper in Just Like Heaven

***

Hot or not?
Sarah Palin's almost son-in-law going frontal on Playgirl - not. Sorry young man, I'm biased. If your almost MIL could have shown adequate know-how of foreign policy, I would have said you're hot. But whatever... not hot.

***
Hot or not?
CNN's new homepage - ok hot. I wish they'd gotten over their propensity to sensationalize though

***
Hot or not?
Owning a large mylar balloon and that is your livelihood - ok not. It's very interesting, but not for me

***

Hot or not?

Are you kidding? I've become more neurotic since I began seriously thinking what would I do when I finally grow up. And here's Einstein (is that him when his hair was intact?) acting like Peeves the Poltergeist, lol... I think I'm gonna love Mondays on memesville :-)

Definitely hot!

Comments

Marice said…
love your answer on #3.. and yeah he looks like hung hahaha

just joined!

u may view mine if u have time
Anya said…
Its very funny Hazel :))))))
Einstein with that tonque hahaha...
I loved your hot/not hot answers
;)
Tara is definitely gross :) Happy Monday!
Anonymous said…
"acting like Peeves the Poltergeist" OMG that is just to funNY ROFLMAO. I love your answer about Sarah Palin's almmost son-in-law...foreign policy...But the icing on the cake is "Is he a relative of William Hung. Wonderfully done my friend. :)
I am Harriet said…
Love, love, love your answers. You really nailed a couple of those too :)

Thanks for playing!
Unknown said…
Yep, I am thinking he is related to Hung. lol
Ebie said…
Napoleon Dynamite looks so geeky and definitely NOT hot!

Love your answers and you have some interesting posts you join.

I get some laughs every time I visit you!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...