Skip to main content

Top 5

1. The Turkey Farm- the HSUS says that from birth to date: 130 days

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

short life span

hatchlings

growing mass

statistics

roast


2. Family Gathering

Tips for surviving Thanksgiving for the dysfunctional family What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Has Chevy gone cross-eyed?

There must be some association between the wine and bald heads

Discomfort around in-laws

Keep looking up.

Say grace before meals

3. Tips on not eating the whole thing this holiday season

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Eat, drink and be merry

Try resisting

Candelabra

Calories

My ex-MIL's diabetes


4. Do we dare? Do we care?

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?


Sumo wrestler

Ring

Self-control

Morning weighing

Eating addiction


5. Black Friday
Are you brave enough? Got any tips?

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Mayhem

Pandemonium broke loose

Energy

I'm too old for this thing now

I've had enough queuing in my life

~ Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem ~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great answers my friend. "I've had enough queuing in my life" ROFLMAO...good one there :) Ring on #4...hmmm I'm trying to figure that one out LOL :)
Ebie said…
#4: I weigh 30 lbs in space, hahaha! (Sa Griffith Observatory, they have a scale)
#5: I dare not stay in line under the cold on Black Friday! I get extra sleep!
kalea_kane said…
"There must be some association between the wine and bald heads" THAT was priceless! A very fun read!
HODGEPODGESPV said…
ring? weight gain, rings don't fit?
Hazel said…
HODGEPODGESPV, ring fits with what precedes it
I am Harriet said…
I'm with ya on the queuing thing. It comes to the point where you gotta weigh the bargains out.

Thanks for playing!
Anonymous said…
I usually feel like a sumo wrestler after Thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...