Skip to main content

Eminent Eights

Anya of KARELTJE en ikke!!! tagged us this Lucky Chinese Tag called Eminent Eights. Here it goes:

8 TV shows we like to watch:
These will have to be movies because we don't watch TV shows



Ceejay

i. Animals are Beautiful People
ii. Barney: You Can Be Anything

iii. Winnie the Pooh: Heffalump
iv. Baby Einstein

Hazel

v. Pride and Prejudice
vi. Miss Potter
vii. Ladies in Lavender
viii. Harry Potter

8 Favorite Places to Eat & drink:

Ceejay
i. KFC
ii. Chester's Grill
iii. Thai restaurant at Piyarom
iv. Fried chicken stall in front of 7 Eleven on 3rd street

Hazel
v. iBerry
vi. Fuji
vii. Thai restaurants in the countryside
viii. Auntie Annie

8 Things I Look Forward To:

Ceejay
i. Mommy coming home everyday
ii. eating fried chicken from the stall in front of 7 Eleven
iii. watching my favorite movies
iv. Mommy's approval of my drawings

Hazel
v. Ceejay communicating well enough to be understood properly
vi. getting better care for Ceejay
vii. trips abroad
viii executing postgraduate plans

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

Ceejay
i. sobbed when I woke up to find Mommy gone to work
ii. ate my favorite fried chicken
iii. slept
iv. played with shapes

Hazel
v. speed-marked papers
vii. gave the Ex a piece of my mind about the way Ceejay's nanny is dealt with
viii. panic-fed Ceejay whatever he wanted

8 Things I Love About Winter:
We don't have winter so for now we'll just imagine what we think we would love about this season if we had it in our part of the globe

Ceejay
i. snuggling under the covers
ii. wearing pajamas
iii. observing snow activities on different media
iv. riding sleds like Santa


Hazel
v. magical white all around
vi. putting a carrot nose on snowman
vii. curling up by the fire with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate
viii. watching different snowflakes

8 Things I Am Passionate About:
Enter the spoiled brat, my other boy, Mozart


Mozart
i. resisting a bath
ii. Mommy and her Nine West slippers (best munchies in the world)
iii. riding Dad's car with the window open and the wind blowing in my face
iv. toys and tender, juicy, meaty snacks

Ceejay
v. movies, toys and computer games
vi. holding on to Mommy's skirt at all times

Hazel
vii. travel
viii. countryside living

8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:

Mozart
i. arrff ... arfff!

Ceejay
ii. I don't like!...
iii. Mommy, what's that?
iv. I want to go home!

Hazel
v. I love you, Baby Pooh
vii. Ceejay! (when upset)
viii. Come Amomo, give Mommy a kiss (to Mozart)

8 Things I Learnt from the Past:

Mozart
i. Too much eating gives me stomachache and I end up in Dr Pong's clinic
ii. If I did something wrong all I have to do is play cute and I melt Mommy's heart in an instant

Ceejay
iii. Speaking is better than grunting or crying

Hazel
iv. Plan well ahead
vi. Optimism helps
vii.
A good balance of thinking and feeling works wonders
viii. Patience is a damn hard virtue to practice but quite necessary in dealing with a divorce kid

8 Blog friends we want to tag:

i. Thom
ii. Chris
iii. Rose
iv. Genebei
v. Rocio
vi. Jacris
vii. Rossell
viii. Tetcha

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are just brilliant my friend. To include Mozart and CJ in this was a stroke of genius. I lvoe all the answers. Panic-Fed CJ LOL Love it and him holding onto your skirt...just priceless. :) Mozart and your Nine West Slippers...has me rolling. Thanks for the tag my friend. I'll get this done soon :) Much aloha and have a wonderful day :)
Ebie said…
Hahaha! So many things I know about you, Ceejay and Mozart! This is a good tag and I just came from Anya's!

P.S. I hope I can visit Italy soon!
Hazel said…
Thanks, Thom. I figured if I included my boys in this tag, I get away with half of every eight, lol!

Ate Eb, mga taong way mabuhat hahahah... Italy is also in my to-visit list one of these days
Anya said…
Oopsssssssss.....
I am almost to late
I have a big cold (yesterday no blogging)

I love your answers
and also from Ceejay & Mozart !!
I would love to see your "Nine West slippers" ...... LOL
I think they are very funny!!!

Thanks for join the fun Hazel :-)
Hazel said…
Anya, my poor Nine West looked like remains of a massacre before I had to let go of them... rofl!
Chris said…
my first tag for the year... ill grab this soon :)
Rossel said…
thanks, hazel. this is my first tag for 2010.i'll definitely grab this.

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...