Scroll down for Weekend Funnies
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When was the last time you cried? 4 years ago
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? play the piano better than I do today
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why? ex-Hubster to see if he would have agreed to send me to flying school instead of graduate school. Damn I should have been a licensed helicopter pilot by now.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out? Thai and Japanese, seafood too
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? energized if I'm with people I like, love, care about
6. What word do you use far too frequently? why
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?) pain party
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history. Evergreen: the 1976 remake of A Star Is Born theme. Says Paul Williams who co-wrote the song: "I actually wrote those first two lines in the opposite order, 'Love, fresh as the morning air, love soft as an easy chair.' I called Barbra as I was getting on a plane to go on tour with Olivia Newton-John, and said, 'You know what, flip those two first lines, because it sings better.' 'Love, soft as an easy chair, love, fresh as the morning air.' 'Morning' sang better at that point in the song. And I remember saying to Barbra, 'They'll probably laugh us out of the theaters for starting a love song with a line about a chair, but I think it works better that way.' It was the biggest-selling soundtrack album ever at that time, winning the triple crown: the Oscar, the Grammy, and the Golden Globe."
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? a dining set because I love to eat with close family and friends
For more or to join, go to Crazy Sam's Saturday 9 home.
Weekend Funnies: The Younger Generation I
Please scroll up for Saturday 9
Here's from my inbox. Thank you, OM2.
Visit Shakira and Gattina for more funnies.