Monday Mayhem: Ten Anyone? Meme
Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem
Mayhem has been hijacked today by Thom. He was tagged recently by Bing at Of Living and Loving...and Coping. Mahalo Bing for the tag. Your mission is to answer the following Ten questions anyway you see fit.
1. Why do you blog? I want my life in readable form
2. Name your three best memories. my father and grandfather showering me with gifts and spoiling me rotten / my boys being happy together / exploring England. Just three? but thanks, now I know I'm more blessed than I realize
3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read. These are all I've ever read in recent memory: Pride and Prejudice, Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, Twilight Saga
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love....) Sound of Music, Dead Poets Society, Harry Potter, Anne Shirley of Green Gables, Jane Austen movies
5. Name 5 things I can't live without. air, water, food, shelter, and one or two of those on the top rung of man's hierarchical needs
6. If you could change your name what would it be? something with a J, K, or V and a couple of A's
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself. I once had a pink, pregnant buffalo
8. What do you love best about yourself? my metabolism
9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with? Bella Swan
10. What is the best thing about being a woman. This is not mine. I'm borrowing a gay friend's observation - the best thing about a woman is her ability to use the power of her brains and vagina.