Please scroll down for Weekend Funnies
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? psychologically, yes. dermatologically, no
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? all to life
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? postgrad stuff - I get it done, party on my bucket list. I don't and party on the bucket list gets more intense
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? in a tent during a snowstorm is fine. send me a shapeshifter
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone. nah..wala...none
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? not memorable enough for me to remember who but it must have been on a movie
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? frequency of posting and tweakings, the memes I try, drop or continue doing; mostly I'm exploring
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? snap out of it!
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? that weekend in Kuala Lumpur; tried to forget it but the passport stamp screams I did it
More at Sam's Saturday 9 headquarters
Weekend Funnies: Arab student's email to his Dad
Please scroll up for Saturday 9
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.
The next day, Nasser gets a reply from his dad:
My dear loving son,
Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us.
Go and get yourself a train too.
Visit Shakira and Gattina for more funnies.