Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do? maybe one of my friends; birds of a feather
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened? nope; parents were good bodyguards
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? yes. I wish I handled it the noble way though, but I told the accusers to f*** the h*** off. My life is good and no one is ruining it.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? rainstorm. I woke up to find my piano floating in the living room.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? France. I'd like to go jet'aime, jet'aime :-)
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do? a book in the left hand, tequila sunrise in the right, with occasional glances at the ocean
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? Friday's Fave Five, Mommy Moments, Thursday Thirteen (is it gone?), Musical Monday, Monday Mayhem, Sunday Stealing, Our Weekend Memoirs
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? They're just breasts ... puts an added interest to post more That's My World and Friday Photo Flashback entries. I don't want these files forgotten. They help me decide what to do next with life.
8. What was the last photograph you took?
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why? I don't care if an annoying colleague wore this, but if I saw Taylor Lautner in it I'd kill myself nyahahah!
Weekend Funnies: The Younger Generation II
This is the second half of last week's collection from my inbox. Thanks, OM2.
Visit Shakira and Gattina for more funnies.