Skip to main content

I spy...


I Spy something...
delicious
I Spy something...
cute

Salapao (left) attends Mozart's first birthday party

I Spy something...
stupid

We, hundreds of us, had this long, boring meeting held in a long, rectangular meeting room. Someone fell asleep on his chair. He slept all throughout with his mouth open and someone stuck a coin in his mouth
~ thought I had better describe it. I'm feeling merciful today, lol.

I Spy something...
too much

simulated fun.

I Spy something...
I'd like to do
again.

I Spy something...
I'd like to visit

I Spy something...
outrageous

a fat, gay business admin instuctor dressed in a grass skirt, with clown make-up, dancing in front of his students
~ thought I had better describe it. a photo will be too complicated

I Spy something...
I would rather do than work


Head over to Monday Mayhem to play

Comments

Anonymous said…
ROFLMAO...now there's some muscles I tell ya...and shopping...Why did I know that LOL...good guess I suppose :) Have a great Monday :) xoxoxo
HODGEPODGESPV said…
wonderful answers...mine is up
Nisha said…
Beautiful pics :-)
I am Harriet said…
Great answers- loved the coin story!!

Thanks for playing!
Anya said…
Fantastic post Hazel
I spy .........always
with that cake DELICIOUS :))))
Anonymous said…
mmmmmm cake!
Clara said…
My delicious is cake, too. Yummy! The place you want to visit is beautiful!
Arlene said…
Zel, thanks for the invitation kaso lang it's taking me hours to make my entry. kapila kaha nawala ang internet.

Hope not to forget to play next week. am now off to the next meme. Unya nako mag blog hop. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...