Skip to main content

Hard habit to break

Musical Monday: Hard habit to break
Monday Mayhem follows

All these excellent male artists in the world. It's hard to choose a fave from among them. I decided on someone I saw live not long ago. Here's Peter Cetera of Chicago. 

This post is linked with:  


XmasDolly of XmasDolly, Lori of Shewbridges of Central Florida, Larry of Cakeblast, and Callie of JAmerican Spice


Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop

*********
MONDAY MAYHEM
1. Are you concerned at all with the possibility that radiation leaks could head your way?
Better ready just in case than wake up sorry.

2. What is the one thing that you will always go cheap on?
Anything I don't want to keep

3. What would you buy that price would have no limit?
Necessities for the kiddo

4. Name a TV show that could be about the stupidest thing ever.
Haven't watched any since 2004

5. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
When I got used to wasabi it wasn't strange anymore

6. If it were really hot out and you were at the beach, would you go in the water even if it was dirty or full of jellyfish? Nope

7. Can you teach old dogs new tricks or is it just not worth the effort?
Why bother

8.What makes comfort foods taste so good?
The illusion of forgetting troubles

9. How do you like your steak cooked?
Usually well-done but if it's choice beef rare is ok

10. Have you ever stepped on something and had it stuck in your foot?
A tack. The pain I could stand for few seconds, the horror was murder.

11. We're looking for viral video theme ideas. What's your best idea for a viral video day?
Something off the insane minds of Jane Austen addicts (like me, ops)

12. What is your twitter handle? Can we follow you?
Forgot it now. The only time I did twitter was when I had to familiarize myself with some FAS (Federation of American Scientists) research bits.

Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great choice of music. Really enjoyed that. Love your answer about why bother with dogs. Hope you and CJ are well
Hazel said…
Wowowee Thom! What a nice surprise! CJ and I are well, thank you. We love you :)
XmasDolly said…
Ahhhh Take me back to my youth! Love it! They have wonderful voices don't they? Thanks for playing along hope to see you next week too!
Maude Lynn said…
Jellyfish! Ugh!
Classic NYer said…
What a great voice! Thanks for sharing.
I remember seeing Chicago in concert! great choice!!!
I am Harriet said…
I know all too well that tack pain. It's a lot like the Lego pain :)

Thanks for playing! Have a great week.
Colette S said…
Very nice!
Brings back memories.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Aloha!
Stacy Uncorked said…
LOVE Chicago! I haven't heard that in so long - thanks for all the awesome memories! ;)

Male Artist Smörgåsbord - MMMM

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...