Please scroll down for Monday Mayhem
Six periods. It is what my timetable says I am supposed to be dealing with today. But I did only two. Thanks to the power cut we have the rest of the day free and it's only lunchtime. Yohoh! At a quarter to 12 everyone was taking off. The parking lot was excitedly busy. Both students and faculty were in high spirits. As I made my way out of the huge gate I also found myself grinning at some students. They cast me questioning looks so I let them in, "Well, people, during times like these, teachers are probably actually happier than you lot." Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall may not absolutely reflect the culture of my workplace, but it's what rocked in my head today.
Monday Mayhem: The 3-minute Meme.
In this meme you have 3 minutes to complete the prompts. No cheating! Answer with the first thing that comes to mind.
1. What color socks do you have on? (no peaking)
I'm not wearing socks
2. What color underwear do you have on?
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
4. Who is the most annoying person on TV?
5. When was the last time you kissed someone?
A few hours ago
6. What 'starlet' has had too much plastic surgery?
7. What ingredients would you use to make a home made pizza?
flour, I'm running out of 3 minutes to type the rest
8. Who won the World Series last year?
I don't know
9. What is your weather like?
10. Visit Thom's Blog and steal an image to post here.
11. Visit GlitterBabe's Art Shop or her blog and 'borrow' a drawing or an image to show off here.
12. Visit Bud's Blog and steal a meme question to ask right here.
What foods disgust the crap out of you?
How long did it take you to complete this meme?
Despite the convenience of I-don't-know, it took me more like 13 minutes or 30. I tarried at Glitterbabe's blog enjoying her artwork.
Harriet hosts Click here for more Mayhem