(Please scroll down a bit for Monday Mayhem)
Survivor sings about destiny, a huge puzzle, some big plan. Whatever my destiny is, I'm sure I'm not finished with myself yet. Or if some supernatural power is shaping my course, it is up to me how will I react to the game. I do think I have some say on the remote control. Aside from having no serious question on other claims in this song, there is one line in it that moves me today - "we try and go as far as we can."
It is a subtle reflection of what a friend and I have been planning over the holidays. Last night she researched and left her findings on my chat window. I gathered a few documents to produce a tool that will help polish the plan. This year, this start of a new decade, I'm going as far as I can. Here's wishing all of us inspiration to pursue things that make us and others happy.
Diane hosts~ head over to Good Mourning, Glory! for more music or to join ~
MONDAY MAYHEM: What is it and what do you do with it?
(Please scroll up a bit for Musical Monday)
2. The head looks like Fido Dido; the whole thing reminds me of 3rd grade art. You splatter ink on paper and figure out what you have formed. 3. Well-done bun or fried chicken. Eat it.
4. It's a muffin underneath. Lift the cover to find out if it's muffin or a door knob.
5. A candle. Light it. The background looks like my mother's curtain. I'd use it to wrap the antique urn Grandpa gave me.
7. Jungle thorn. Don't step on it.
8. A woman walking towards the light. I'd keep healthy and fit like her.
Harriet hosts~ Head over to the Mayhem site for more or to join ~