Skip to main content

Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Rene from the blog Blue Rene. She doesn’t say where she got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing.


Cheers to all us thieves!

1. What is thing nearest to you ?
~ Coffee mug

2. What is your ringtone ?
~ Your mind

3. What was the last message in your phone inbox ?
~ Business Administration faculty meeting moved to 4.10 P.M.

4. Who is your best friend ?
~ Mozart (my pooch)

5. What is the band of your TV ?
~ Sony if you meant brand

6. What schools did you attend?
~ five christian schools and one buddhist university

7. Do you own a MP4 ?
~ I haven't even finished listening to all these MP3s yet

8. What song are you listening to now ?
~ It's Raining Men - Geri Halliwell to wake me up

9. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days ?
~ My son

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
~ No

11. What would you be wanted to call if you weren't your current name ?
~ Your Majesty (?...lol)

12. Would you be happy if you have everything ?
~ If they're everything I wanted and needed, why not

13. Are you always thinking of someone ?
~ My boys: son and pooch

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream ?
~ I haven't gotten that far

15. When did you last laugh till you cried ?
~ when I watched Robin, Regine, Ogie, and Janno goofing on stage

16. If you had a crush , would you tell them you love him/her now ?
~ No

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now , where would you want to be ?
~ sorting out a study proposal in that resort town 3 hours from London

18. When was your heart last broken?
~ When I had to fly Mozart to the Philippines

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
~ Mama's tomorrow, Mozart's in six weeks, and mine in nine weeks

20. How many email accounts do you have?
~ I lost count

Comments

where is it raining men :(
it has been a draught season for such a long time ;)

My Sunday Stealing
Genefaith said…
This coming August bday mo sis?...

Interesting meme..Hope u enjoy ur sunday...

join ka pala sa slogan contest..I know marami kang idea jan..he..he..

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Lisa G said…
Cool answers. Have a great Sunday :)
I am Harriet said…
Awe...Mozart...how cute :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html
Carleen said…
Raining men is a song that would wake me up, too!

Happy Sunday to you. :)
Bud Fisher said…
I didn't get the mp4 question either. Great response. I've got more mp3's to hear, too! Happy Sunday...
Lana said…
I enjoyed reading your answers...mine is up ..
I am starting a monday crazy question meme...Hope you will come join...I am trying to get the word out...the meme is at http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/
thaks..Lani
Good answers. Nice to finally see someone who'd be content with everything. Have a great Sunday!
I don't know why I didn't answer that my dog is my bff ... he certainly is, though. :)
Anonymous said…
that "your majesty" was funny. enjoyed reading
Marie said…
I have a good time reading your post entry about it.. thanks for visiting my site too!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...