Skip to main content

Sunday Stealing: Finish the Sentence Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named NotBob from NotBob’s Bits. He admits that he “lifted it” but does not say from where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was to be the last, by choice, in a long time

2. I am listening to... the morning silence

3. I talk... less to send my message across better at work

4. I love...crumpet

5. My best friend/s... has plunged herself into a career I doubt will give her personal happiness

6. My first real kiss... was an awesome beachfront experience

7. Love is... JK Rowling's bottomline logic for her HP series

8. Marriage is... beautiful if you are lucky

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... I would respond to his text gimmicks, poor thing

10. I'll always... look forward to good times ahead

11. The last time I really cried was because... I had privacy at last to flash two major troubles spanning six years out of my system

12. My cell phone... clock registers 6.29 a.m.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I usually think of my long-term goals and wish myself luck :-)

14. Before I go to bed... I watch a film or read a book

15. Right now I am thinking about... work

16. Babies are... stress relievers and then you hand them back to their moms

17. I get on Myspace... I don't have Myspace

18. Today I... decide whether I accept that university lecturer post or not

19. Tomorrow I will be... making a gamble

20. I really want to be... on a plane to London as soon as possible, duh!

Comments

Mimi Lenox said…
6:29 am is just evil.
Happy Sunday!

I am up here.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2009/06/stealing-on-monday-for-what.html
hey hey! Happy SS

lovely answrs :)
and that going out with Hubby caught my eye :D

My Sunday Stealing
babies are surly stress reliever s:D

My Sunday Stealing
Anonymous said…
We should be on that flight to London together! :)

Have a great week!
Anonymous said…
I want to go to London too!!
Marites said…
#5 i hope your friend will be happy with her choice. #7 I love JK Rowling. #18 sounds impressive:) Have a nice Sunday!
Anya said…
Happy sunday :)
Great answers ^___^
London yeahhhh....

Have a nice relaxing sunday ;)
Hootin Anni said…
Morning silence is perfect...one of the top reasons for getting out of bed before hubby. I too love it.

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.
I am Harriet said…
You are lucky that you had a pleasurable first kiss experience.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html
Ria said…
can i come to London too?
Lisa G said…
I enjoy my morning silence, too! Have a happy Sunday :)
Bud Fisher said…
Handing back the baby is a thrill, you are so right. Happy Sunday...
Anonymous said…
I love the morning silence
Vanniedosa said…
#1 seems to be very deep :)
great answers b.t.w.
mine's HERE

tc
Carleen said…
I love HP and giving babies back to their moms, too!

Happy Sunday to you. Oh, and best wishes on the lecture position -- teaching is an amazing career choice!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...