Skip to main content

Monday Crazy Questions: Tattoos to Botox


1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??
if not do you have a secret desire to have one?

~ once I fancied a small pink butterfly just above the right ankle, thought it would look stunning with a mint green strappy but I guess I'm too old for that now

2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
~ went to a dermatologist to have a few spots lasered off and she blabbed about botox to me; it only turned me off the very thing

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works?
~ I'm getting one for my kiddo, pooch and myself one of these days and see if it works :-)

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?
~ it's more like I wished I said something to someone, most of the time I communicate non-verbally with something upsetting or disgusting

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
~ turn off the bath, holler the dog to shut up, pick up the phone while checking out the peephole. the wonders of multi-tasking!

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?
~ a best friend from anywhere will always be welcome in my place; 1-3 nites will be okay. beyond that we're talking business (lol)

7. Have you ever seen a ghost?
~ nope, don't want to either, but if it's MJ's ghost I'll be curious to see it

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??
~ I'll wait for another driver to take care of the phone-talking narcissus in front or I keep the annoyance in my steering wheel and reward myself choco-macadamia icecream afterwards


Visit Lani at Monday Crazy Questions to play.

Comments

Hazel said…
Hi Pehpot, let's hope the poor thing learned her lesson.
Vanniedosa said…
talk about multitasking!!:) great answers!
Ziggy Stardust said…
Good answers, I like the one about MJ's ghost although I don't think I want to meet him.

Anne
Anya said…
LOL
Funny questions :)
1.Nooooooooooooo tattoo :)
2.Noooooooooo BOTOX
( I am looking good .... hahahahaha..... :(
4.Many times hihihi...
5.I have no dog ;)
6. Always welcome my friends :)
7. Nooooooo
8. I give him a knock out
I am Harriet said…
I need to do that laser thing too. I'm turned off of botox as well. It makes people look freakish.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-crazy-questions-and-recipe-swap_12.html
Le Butterfly said…
LOL - great answers

Thanks for stopping by.
pehpot said…
naku sctex was just now... last year lang yata binuksna sa public..ang ganda ng arayat no?

Make or Break
Lana said…
fun answers...on #8 I think I'd probably honk- raise a fit and still go for the ice cream lol
Thanks for playing again! Hugs
Lani
Lana said…
I left a note but I don't see it....errrrggggg

dog gone it! Loved your answers!

thanks for joining us again!!!!
Lani

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...