Skip to main content

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower andKoretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
~ joining dormitory roommates for Saturday dinner in 1993


2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
~ grace before meals, at least at home / Family reunions / Respect for one another / Keeping good friendships


3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
~ crossplay as in the one with associations to crossdresser or crossdressing? granting it is, I'd crossplay as Severus Snape (not that I particularly like him) and jinx real life students into taking their study a bit more seriously


4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
~ no extreme measures. I'd spend the last day normally i.e. cuddle my son and pooch and tell them I love them like always, find something worthwhile to read or watch, eat whatever is available among the favorites


5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
~ these items only are sinful to me because their use has not been dealt with properly: jewelry - costume and those that come with a price / unnecessary wardrobe / shoes and bags bought 6 years before they are supposed to be used / dry goods that have been sitting in the cupboard since 2006 / unused china


6. I am... loving meeting people with good attitude in the blogosphere

7. I feel... fine

8. I see... the screen

9. I need... a different job from what I am currently doing

10. I love... potato tops salad with fried tuna

11. I wish... I'd be on the same row with friends during Harry Potter 6 on Saturday

12. I think... of tomorrow's crap performance evaluation. A pretentious high school graduate evaluating a misplaced master's degree holder. The world has gone normal indeed.

13. I hear... the monster mopeds out on the street

14. I crave... nothing at the moment

15. I fear... nothing at the moment

16. I hope… I get through today nicely

Comments

Bing Yap said…
happy sunday stealing! nice answers =)
heheheheh you see the screen eh ;)

like ur humor!

Happy SS

Check My Double Stealing MEME
pehpot said…
I am really really really curious on your number 1.. hmmm baket kaya? may lason ba ang dinner na nakain nyo?

let's win a mac book

Make or Break
Hazel said…
Lol Pehpot! hindi kami nalason. nagka s***-s*** lang buhay ko because of a misguided choice I made with an unexpected someone at the dinner table :D
Marites said…
#3 got me smiling:D I think, i'd like to do that to my nieces. i'd like to try #10, never had that before. #11 imagine being with the same row with Harry P..i'd be freaking out and screaming my lungs out.
Lisa G said…
Enjoyed your answers! Have a great Sunday :)
I am Harriet said…
That's neat that you are still saying grace. :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html
Anya said…
GREAT GREAT answers :))
I see also the screen now ... LOL
your nr. 4 = :)

have a nice sunday ^__^
Sathyai said…
I've got Potter Pals 'Snape. Snape. Severus Snape. DUMBLEDORE!' repeating in my head now. I couldn't agree with 6 more. Great answers =)
Happy Sunday xoxo
Anonymous said…
mmm... potato tops salad with fried tuna...

have a great week!!
Bud Fisher said…
You are right about meeting people in the blogosphere. I never knew I'd make so many friends...

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...