Skip to main content

Sunday Stealing: I've Come to Realize



Today we ripped this meme off a blog and blogger known as UKOK. She explains that she was tagged by Val on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . hasn't changed

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is something I am getting out of first chance I bump into

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I get a thrill from overtaking lorries, kinda stupid I know

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to shake myself awake and get cracking with whatever it is I wanna do

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . more for not daring and risking

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I am procrastinating

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I go to sleep swearing never to get drunk again ( got drunk only once though in this entire little life)

8. I’ve come to realize that money... does make you happy

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . who are genuinely happy do exist

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . be a country girl at heart

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . no realization here. I'm an only child

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is choleric-phlegmatic


13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is switched off right now so nobody from work bothers my lovely weekend

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . my dream was cut mid way

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I said in my bedtime prayer, "just once, Lord and it's not the song. Nitey-nite. Just once."

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . of calling an office in London and a cousin in Cannes

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . died playing chess

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I haven't sorted my account

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . is Sunday and therefore I'm going to enjoy it!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I wanna skim Harry Potter 6.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . is a holiday in Thailand, hurray!!!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . love someone I can't have

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . someone who wants to talk about coming to a realization...

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is good despite a few troubles, and I appreciate being alive

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . I should tidy up my room a bit and then I'm happy

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is classical; it soothes both brain and heart


27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are few but they're real

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . I should make at least one thing happen; one but big

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . . are exes for a reason

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . dare and risk more

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my hopes and dreams

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . the complexities of a romantic relationship

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is very colorful, it could be a novel

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . sometimes induce rather than relieve stress

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of none at the moment

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . isn't this similar with #24?

Comments

Anonymous said…
33 - I want to read that novel. :p

Have a great week!!
Bing Yap said…
happy sunday! i loved all answers here. =)
Marites said…
I have been telling myself that with #4. I have been planning to skim harry potter 6 as well 7 too.
I am Harriet said…
Good answer- you're an only child.
You're probably better off in many ways.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/great-jackson-quotes-and-stealing.html
Lana said…
don't ya hate it when your dreams get cut halfway??? LOL

well only drunk once huh?? That is smart!
Great answers!
Becca said…
I kind of feel the same way about #2...except I love my job and dislike my boss. I am hoping to outlast her!
Anya said…
You have always sooooooo funny answers ..... LOL
It makes me SMILE :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...