Skip to main content

Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime


1. Is summer your favorite season? Why? ~ yes, it is when I forget work and have so much fun with people outside work

2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing?
~ I eat and sleep more in the summer with all the parties I go to. My form of exercise is walking with all the sightseeing I do

3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun? ~ more concerned about dangers of basking in the sun

4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for? ~ an ice-cold fruit
punch

5. Do you camp in the summertime? ~ I used to. Once I was about to camp with other tourists in a national park, but the crown prince was spending the night there too, and we were asked to 'behave.' Great place, not so great timing.

6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid? ~ being a farm princess every summer to a grandfather who spoiled me rotten; gave me a pinkish, pregnant buffalo for a pet

7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors? ~ when it's with people I like, yes

8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year? ~ not every year, but when I'm home it's 'eat all you can' for family and friends

9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think? ~ no; but if I ever get to one, I'm sure I will learn something

Comments

NUMBER 6 was beautiful :)

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/saturday-9-hot-fun-in-summertime.html
Genefaith said…
he..he..preggy buffalo for a pet..kahimos...

BTW, got an award for an interesting blog like yours. Please grab it on your free time at http://www.genejostory.com/2009/05/26-interestings-blogs-i-found.html..Hope you like it.
I am Harriet said…
Loved your nude beach answer.

Have a great weekend.
Lisa G said…
Great answers! Have a happy Saturday :)
Bud Fisher said…
I hope someone told the prince to behave, too! :) Have a great Saturday...
Anya said…
Lovely answers :)
Have a puurfect weekend !!
Beth Moreno said…
hi mami hazel! sorry i wasn't able to visit your site for awhile. i just gave birth kasi. i posted a pic of our new baby. visit ka na lang sa page ko. dropped ec na din po. =)
Anya said…
I want also a new BAG......LOL
=^.^=

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...